Nyagomidokoro introduces our handmade cat kicker toy with natural Japanese silvervine. Silvervine, a natural alternative to catnip, can make your cat “drunk.” Your cat might show behavioral reactions include rolling, chin and cheek rubbing, meowing, drooling and licking. Silvervine is very popular and commonly used for cat toys in Japan.
All of cat toys are handmade and designed with love by Nyagomidokoro.
Please enjoy Cat Kicker Toys with Japanese Silvervine!
- SIZE：Approx. 9.4×2.3 in (24cm × 6cm)
- The Matatabi (Japanese silvervine) in cat toys are from Ehime, Japan.
- All of materials are MADE IN JAPAN.
- Ship from Japan
- Some cats do not respond to Silvervine.
- The smell of silvervine will gradually fade away after the use.
- Although I make Neko Kicker by using strong canvas fabric, if your cat is a biter, Neko Kicker might get worn out quicker.
- Your cat might show strong responses to the silvervine such as kicking and chewing excessively in the first few minutes; however, he/she will calm down within 10 minutes or so.
- This toy for adult cat only.
- If your cat has an ALLERGIC reaction to silvervine, stop using immediately.
- Let your cat play with this toy under your supervision to prevent any accident.
- Due to agricultural restrictions, your country might not allow SILVERVINE from Japan.
- Before ordering, please make sure your country does not have these restrictions.
Brandon B. –
Bright colours and beautiful design, and the silverine toy and its shape are a great occasional treat for my cat and it’s a fun and pretty thing to look at.
For a long time my cat’s favorite toy has been a snake toy filled with catnip. I didn’t think anything would surpass it. I was wrong! She LOVES this toy! I have never seen her so happy! I will definitely be buying more from this shop in the future. Thank you very much!
Carrie Fraser –
This is my 6th one & no doubt will be coming back for more !
Very well made so they aren’t in sheds