Nyagomidokoro introduces our handmade cat kicker toy with natural Japanese silvervine. Silvervine, a natural alternative to catnip, can make your cat “drunk.” Your cat might show behavioral reactions include rolling, chin and cheek rubbing, meowing, drooling and licking. Silvervine is very popular and commonly used for cat toys in Japan.
All of cat toys are handmade and designed with love by Nyagomidokoro.
Please enjoy Cat Kicker Toys with Japanese Silvervine!
- SIZE M：Approx. 9.5×2.3in (24cm×8cm)
- SIZE L：Approx. 11×3.9in (28cm×10cm)
- The Matatabi (Japanese silvervine) in cat toys are from Ehime, Japan.
- All of materials are MADE IN JAPAN.
- Ship from Japan
- Some cats do not respond to Silvervine.
- The smell of silvervine will gradually fade away after the use.
- Although I make Neko Kicker by using strong canvas fabric, if your cat is a biter, Neko Kicker might get worn out quicker.
- Your cat might show strong responses to the silvervine such as kicking and chewing excessively in the first few minutes; however, he/she will calm down within 10 minutes or so.
- This toy for adult cat only.
- If your cat has an ALLERGIC reaction to silvervine, stop using immediately.
- Let your cat play with this toy under your supervision to prevent any accident.
- Due to agricultural restrictions, your country might not allow SILVERVINE from Japan.
- Before ordering, please make sure your country does not have these restrictions.
Christine LeBel –
Great toy for cats not interested in catnip. My senior cat loves it!
Cat gifted it has become a wine connoisseur. Owner is happy about this outcome. Thank you.
Rebecca Mann –
Now my cat is a crazy wino!
Carrie Fraser –
My cats just go crazy over these. They are so well made. Thank you !!
Richard Berger –
went crazy over the toy.
Gina D –
Our cats LOVE their wine kicker toy!! We are repeat customers because our cats enjoy this toy so much!! Thank you!!
I love the new designs and my cats always love these toys. They enjoy licking and kicking them!
This is the second cat toy I purchased because I have two cats and they both loved the first toy so much! Really well made and so much fun!